This research requires a subscription
Subscribe to Visual Approach Research or Team Downloads to gain access to this report.
What is in this report:
- Key trends:
- 737 production delay expected to have little effect on long-term supply
- 737-7 and -10 certification delays impacting near-term production
- Red Sea security driving regional air cargo bumps
- U.S. pilot shortage leading path to the future of industry labor supply
- Gol bankruptcy brings unique dynamics amid narrowbody shortage
- Spirit Airlines bankruptcy not inevitable – levers remain
- 737-8 fleet values and demographics
Subscription options for this analysis:
Visual Approach Research
Immediate read-only access to PDF research reports, data models, and detailed forecasts.